We have developed the following policies regarding registration, tuition, dress code, and general studio rules to ensure a comfortable structured experience for students and parents. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and allows the staff to give their undivided attention to the needs of all our students.
– All continuing and new students must register to guarantee a place in the class of choice. New students are accepted after continuing students have finished pre-registration. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Students unable to register for a desired class may place their names on a waiting list.
– Registration fees are as follows and are non-refundable: $25.00 for the first student; $10.00 for each additional student (per family); $45.00 maximum per family.
– Registration is ongoing (space permitting). However, students enrolling after January 15th may not be eligible for the Spring Recital.
– Students wishing to withdraw from a class must advise the studio in writing. The student will be considered enrolled until notice is received, and tuition will be due.
– Students are registering for the full studio term, not for individual classes. Tuition is a yearly charge, which is paid in 10 equal monthly payments. Although the number of classes may vary per month, tuition is for ~38 classes including dress rehearsal and the Spring Recital.
We require a credit card to be on file. For your convenience, you can choose auto pay to have your credit card charged on the 1st of each month (your card will not be charged unless you authorize auto pay on the registration forms). Delinquent accounts will be assessed a $10 fee on the 6th of the month. All accounts must be paid in full to particpate in Spring Recital.
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month, and is late if not paid by the 5th of each month. No invoices are sent. A late fee of $10.00 will be charged for tuition received after the 5th of each month. If you fail to pay your tuition by the 5th of the month, your credit card on file will be charged for the past due tuition, as well as a $10.00 late charge. Our return check fee is $30.00.
– Attendance on a regular basis is necessary in order for the student to receive the maximum benefit of dance classes. No tuition adjustments will be made due to absences, extended or otherwise. There are no refunds for missed classes. Make-up classes are available for unavoidable absences (illness, injury, family emergencies) and when class cancellations are made by the studio (inclement weather, etc). Make-up classes must be scheduled within 2 weeks of their absence. Classes not made up will be forfeited.
– Students should arrive and be ready for class a few minutes prior to their scheduled class time. Students arriving to class after their warm-up period may be required to observe that day for their own safety.
– All students are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear to class. No street clothes or footwear will be permitted. Hair must be styled off the face.
– Click here for the 2017 / 2018 Dress Code Guidelines.
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS:
– There is a bulletin board located lobby. Monthly newsletters, notice of special events, schedule changes, etc. will be posted there for your reference. All information will also be available on our website.
DANCE STUDIOS AND LOBBY AREAS:
– Only students, teachers and assistants are allowed in the studio rooms during class time.
– No gum, food, or drinks are permitted in the studio rooms. Water bottles are allowed.
– The waiting area is for the convenience of our students and their families. All children must be supervised by an adult. Please be sure to respect others and the classes in session.
– There is no smoking allowed in our studio or waiting areas.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the studio’s office at (407) 730-9845 or e-mail us and we will be happy to help you.